6APE series are both temperature and current sensitive. They can protect motor from overheating or loading.
* Small size, Long life and high reliability;
* High level bimetal ensures that it can withstand the current of normal circuit;
* The combination of bimetal and heater can action snappily;
* Accurate trip off time can prevent motor from overheating;
* Both temperature and current sensitive;
* Each part ROHS environmental standards are strictly enforced;
* Terminals are optional and customized;
* Wires are optional and customized;
* Sealed sleeving can make the protector varnishing proof.
45A / 12V DC
25A / 24V DC
18A / 250V AC
28A / 125V AC
|Operating Temperature Range||50℃~180℃|
|Workable Tripping Off Current Range||2~45A|
|R/T 25℃current Testing Standards||4~10S (Or Customized)|
Q: Q: What parameters should we provide for the price and samples request of thermal protector6APE?
A：Since 6APE series are current sensitive thermal protector, also called mini circuit breaker, the following information would be necessary.
|Thermal Protector Model 6APE series|
|Voltage||24VDC or 230VAC|
|Working Current||10A or 8A|
|Tripping Off Current||30A or 25A|
|Tripping Off Time||4-10 seconds|
|Application||Wiper motor, Juicer motor etc|
|Action Type||Normally Closed or Normally Open|
|Temperature Rating||120 ℃|
|Insulation Sleeving||Yes or No|
|Lead Wire||Specifed wire type and length, like UL3321,19AWG,65mm long|
|Order Quantity||100K pcs|
Q: What’s the price difference between delivery term Ex works and FOB?
A: The cost difference between delivery term Ex Works and FOB for our thermal switch is around USD 270 per shipment. Therefore, if we quote the price under Ex works, and you want us to offer FOB price, we will add USD 180 to each shipment.
Q: Why does the smaller size thermal protector have higher price?
A: Customers like to ask the question:” Why does the smaller size thermal protector have higher price?” It sounds that it does not make sense. In fact, there are some reasons:
1. For the small size thermal protector, all parts have to be more precise. It means that we need to use better manufacturing machineries. The equipment cost would be higher.
2. The yield rate of smaller size thermal protector is lower than common size. So, the final cost would be higher.
3. The material of small size thermal protector is different also. The material has to be more reliable. Accordingly, the price of raw material is higher.
4. For the small size thermal protector, we have to use different machineries and manufacturing process. Both the manufacturing cost and labor cost are much higher than common size.
Due to the above reasons, the final cost of smaller size thermal protector is higher than common size.
Q: Why is the thermal switch with lower temperature but higher price?
A: There are three reasons for thermal switch with lower temperature but higher price:
1. Thermal switches with lower temperature have to use some special materials, like bimetal strip and contacts. These materials have higher cost and better quality level;
2. In the process of manufacturing, both production and testing equipment for lower temperature thermal switches are different. The equipment cost of low temperature is higher than common temperature ratings.
3. The production yield of low temperature thermal switches is lower than standard temperature rating also. It would make the final cost is much higher.
Company Name: Yangzhou Wuyue Electric Co.,Ltd
Address:Building D, Software Information Industrial Park, No.2 Huaijiang Avenue, Baoying County, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact: Lorena Qiao
Mobile: +86 153 6641 6606 / 189 2191 2633
Tel: +86 514 88986588
Fax:+86 514 8898 6599