Q1: Are you factory?
A: Yes, we are factory. all customers are more than welcome to visit our factory.
Q2: How can I get free thermal protector sample?
A: We can provide 10 pieces of thermal protector samples for free to our noble customers, but the overseas shipping cost will be paid by customers.
If you want to have some free thermal protectors from us, you need to tell us your specific contact information.
Q3: What is the warranty period of your thermal protector?
A: The warranty period of thermal protector we promised is not a specific time, like how many days, months or years, but the action cycles of thermal protector. Normally the life cycles ranges from 10,000 cycles to 100,000 cycles according to different models and working capacity. It is one of the most important parameters of thermal protectors. Customers can find it in the specification of different models.
The life cycles we mentioned here are only for working under rated current and voltage. If the working condition changed, the final life endurance would be also different.
Q4: What is the payment terms of the thermal switch?
A: Our acceptable payment terms of thermal switch are:
1. 100% T T with order (It is suitable for total amount less than USD20,000)
2. L/C at sight ( We would request 30% T/T with order and the balance 70% to be L/C at sight. The issuing bank of LC should be agreed by us and total amount of thermal switch order should be more than USD20,000)
3. For the small amount, for examples less than USD5000, we may request 100% T/T to our personal account to avoid customs clearance.
4. For the sample fee, if the customer can pay the delivery cost, we will provide 5 samples for free. If the customer can not pay the delivery cost, USD100 will be charged for both sample and delivery cost.
Q5: What is the lead time of thermal protector?
A: Our common lead time for bimetal thermal switch is 20 days upon receipt of advance. If we have inventory, the lead time could be 7 days.
For new products ,the lead time would be 25 to 30 days.
Sometimes rush orders are also acceptable, but the lead time should be agreed by both sides before order release.
Q6: What is the shipping term of bimetal thermal protector?
A: Since all our bimetal thermal switches have small size, the shipping term should be based on the order quantity. If the order is above 50,000 pieces per shipment, the most economical shipping term is by sea. If the order quantity of thermal switch is less than 10,000 pieces per shipment, shipping by express would be the only choice because the weight of 10,000 pieces would be less than 50Kg, MOQ of shipping by air. For the quantity between 10,000 and 50,000 pieces, express or shipping by air is optional, depending on the weight of different thermal switches.
Q7: What quality assurance system do you use in your factory to ensure the thermal switch quality?
A: 1. To ensure the quality consistence of our bimetal thermal switch, we got ISO9001:2008 version certification and fulfill the system strictly. In 2012, we started to implement TS16949 system to meet the demands of automotive customers.
2. The life endurance we guaranteed is based on the working environment and rating. Different thermal switch has different level, like 10,000 cycles, 30,000 cycles or 100,000 cycles.
3. The defective rate of our thermal switch that we promise to our customer is 100 ppm.
Q8: Why is your price higher than some other China manufacturers of bimetal thermostats offered, but the pictures look same?
A: We can guarantee that our price is competitive based on the same quality level. The quality of bimetal thermostat cannot be distinguished by the picture or appearance. To ensure the good quality consistence, we import the key raw materials like bimetal, insulation paper and contacts from USA, Japan and France.
The appearances of all these materials look same, but the quality level and price are totally different. Therefore, we believe that good quality product should have reasonable price.
Q9: What parameters should I provide when I am trying to ask for thermal protector samples?
A: If you need to have temperature sensitive thermal protector samples, please prepare the following parameters:
1. Rated voltage, current
2. Action temperature of thermal protector
3. Lead wire length, type and temperature rating.
4. Application of thermal protector.
5. Mounting requirements if needed, including dimensional requirements.
If you want to have current sensitive thermal protector samples, you may prepare three more parameters besides the above:
1. Trip off current
2. Trip off time
3. Normally working temperature of thermal protector. It can not trip off under this temperature.
Q10: Can I get a customized thermal protector from you?
A: Yes. We are providing customized service for our noble customers. If you need a customized thermal protector sample, please kindly tell us the following parameters:
1) Rated voltage and Current
2) Action temperature
3) Dimensional requirements
4) Overloading or Tripping current if needed
5) Application and relevant special demands
6) Potential order quantity.
If the customized thermal protector has the same dimension as our current models, and you only need special parameters, we would not charge any cost for 5 pcs samples. If the requested dimensions are different, we may need to build new toolings for this customization. It would cause extra cost and we can negotiate separately.