1. When the lead wire is used for bending, it should be bent from the part more than 6 mm away from the root; when bending, the root and lead wire should not be damaged, and the lead wire should not be forcibly pulled, pressed or twisted.
2. When the thermal fuse is fixed by screws, riveting or terminal, it should be able to prevent mechanical creep and the occurrence of poor contact.
3. The connecting parts should be able to work reliably within the working range of electrical products without displacement due to vibration or impact.
4. During lead welding operations, the heating humidity should be kept to a minimum, and high temperature should not be applied to the thermal fuse; the thermal fuse and lead should not be forcibly pulled, pressed or twisted; after the welding is completed, immediately cool for more than 30 seconds.
5. The thermal fuse can only be used under the specified rated voltage, current and specified temperature. Pay special attention to the maximum continuous temperature the thermal fuse can withstand.
Remarks: The nominal current, lead length and temperature can be designed according to customer requirements.