The temperature switch has the characteristics of small size, insulated housing, sensitive action and long life. It is widely used in various motors, induction cookers, vacuum cleaners, coils, transformers, electric heaters, ballasts, electric heating appliances, fluorescent lamp ballasts, Double protection of overheating and overcurrent for automobile motors, integrated circuits and general electrical equipment.
1. When using contact temperature-sensing installation, the product should be close to the installation surface of the controlled appliance.
2. Do not crush or deform the plastic or metal shell during installation to avoid affecting performance.
3. Metal shell products with an insulating cover should not be removed or crushed during installation to avoid leakage and ensure safe use.
4. The product is used in a circuit with a current of no more than 5A, and the copper core cross-section should be 0.4-0.75mm and 2 wires should be connected to it.
5. The product should be stored in a ventilated, clean, dry, and non-corrosive place where the relative humidity is less than 90% and the ambient temperature is below 40℃.