S01 Button type is snap action and bimetallic thermostat, Bimetal trips off or on quickly to open or close the circuit when temperature reaches the prescribed value.
* Small size and easy for mounting;
* Low current sensitivity, no large temperature difference due to over current;
* Precise temperature control.
250V AC : 3A
125V AC : 6A
24V DC: 6A
Contact Resistance: ＜30mΩ
Dielectric Strength: 2KV
|Temperature Range And Tolerance|
|Operating Temperature||60~220℃， A specification for each 5℃|
|Operating Temperature Tolerance||±5℃|
|Reset Temperature||Less than 1/3 of operating temperature|
|Reset Temperature Tolerance||±15℃|
Washing Machine Motor
TUV:R 50383352 0001
1. What’s the price difference between delivery term Ex works and FOB?
The cost difference between delivery term Ex Works and FOB for our thermal switch is around USD 270 per shipment. Therefore, if we quote the price under Ex works, and you want us to offer FOB price, we will add USD 180 to each shipment.
2. What’s the difference between creep action thermostat and snap action thermostat?
According to the action type of contacts, the bimetal thermostat can be divided into creep action and snap action thermostat. General speaking, creep action thermostat can only be used for heating pad or cushion. Our WAA2 series thermostat belongs to creep action type.The function of creep action thermostat is for temperature adjustment, not for heating or over temperature protection. Only USA and Canada accept this kind of temperature controlling device. In Europe,creep action thermostat is not allowed to use. On the contrary, most of bimetal thermostats are snap action. The main purpose is over heat protection. Our KW model is snap action.
3. Why does the smaller size thermal protector have higher price?
Customers like to ask the question:” Why does the smaller size thermal protector have higher price?” It sounds that it does not make sense. In fact, there are some reasons:
1. For the small size thermal protector, all parts have to be more precise. It means that we need to use better manufacturing machineries. The equipment cost would be higher.
2. The yield rate of smaller size thermal protector is lower than common size. So, the final cost would be higher.
3. The material of small size thermal protector is different also. The material has to be more reliable. Accordingly, the price of raw material is higher.
4. For the small size thermal protector, we have to use different machineries and manufacturing process. Both the manufacturing cost and labor cost are much higher than common size.
Due to the above reasons, the final cost of smaller size thermal protector is higher than common size.
4. Can I cancel an order?
We will not start production until receiving deposit from our customers. If you want to cancel your orders before paying, it is acceptable. If you want to cancel the order after paying, it depends on the products you ordered.
1. If the products you ordered are our standard model, like thermal switch 17AME common temperatures, no lead wire, we can return you the deposits. You only need to pay bank charge.
2. If the products you ordered are customized, your orders can’t be cancelled. For example, thermal protectors with leadwire, and thermal cut out with special temperature ratings, are all customized products. Once we started the production, it would be used for your application only.
Therefore, we strongly recommend our customers to test our samples carefully and repeatedly before placing a formal order.
Company Name: Yangzhou Wuyue Electric Co.,Ltd
Address:Building D, Software Information Industrial Park, No.2 Huaijiang Avenue, Baoying County, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact: Lorena Qiao
Mobile: +86 153 6641 6606 / 189 2191 2633
Tel: +86 514 88986588
Fax:+86 514 8898 6599