S01 Button type is snap action and bimetallic thermostat, Bimetal trips off or on quickly to open or close the circuit when temperature reaches the prescribed value.
* Small size and easy for mounting;
* Low current sensitivity, no large temperature difference due to over current;
* Precise temperature control.
250V AC : 3A
125V AC : 6A
24V DC: 6A
Contact Resistance: ＜30mΩ
Dielectric Strength: 2KV
|Operating Temperature||60~220℃， A specification for each 5℃|
|Operating Temperature Tolerance||±5℃|
|Reset Temperature||Less than 1/3 of operating temperature|
|Reset Temperature Tolerance||±15℃|
Washing Machine Motor
TUV:R 50383352 0001
1. What’s the advantage of using automatic equipment to produce thermal switches?
Comparing to traditional manual equipment, automatic equipment is more precision, consistent, reliable, faster, and safer in producing thermal switch. When conducting temperature calibration, the auto equipment can control the strength and movement of calibration pin precisely, and avoid operator’s occasional mistakes. During the process of bimetal temperature selection and temperature testing, it is much faster and can save 90% human power. For bimetal and contacts welding processes, the automatic equipment is obviously more reliable.
Because of the above reasons, we are using automatic equipment to produce most of our thermal switch and thermal protectors. Of course, it also has some short comings. It would be difficult for auto facilities to produce customized and small orders. To solve this problem, we remain a complete set of manual operation equipment. It is intended for trial orders or customized products.
2. What would happen if the working current exceeds the rated value of a thermal switch?
When the end users operate the appliances, the working current might exceed the rated value. If so, what would happen to the bimetallic thermal switch? There are some possible results:
1. The thermal switch would trip off earlier than the rated temperature. The reason is that the bigger current would generate more heat, and the bimetal would sense higher temperature than the rated value. So, it would trip off earlier.
2. The life endurance would be shorter. Bigger current would hurt both bimetal and contacts. There would be flashover between two contacts. If the current is too big, for example, 3 or 4 times of rated value, the two contacts would be stuck and could not open. That would make thermal switch malfunction, or even cause fire.
3. The thermal switch failed to action in few seconds and even burned the insulation sleeving
Therefore, it is very important for the user to operate the thermal switch correctly and try to avoid overloading the thermal switch.
3. I am an end user. Can I replace the thermal switch mounted on my appliances by myself?
Thermal switch is an industrial component. It needs professional engineers to fix or replace it. Abnormal operation might cause hazards to the applications or even operators. So, we do not suggest end users of replacing the thermal switch. We recommend the consumer to contact the local after service staff of your appliances. Then, the appliances companies can track the part number and parameters of our thermals switch and feedback us. We will send new parts to the manufacturer of appliances for the replacement accordingly.
If you are en engineer, and make sure that you could replace the failed thermal switch by yourself, please take a clear picture of thermal switch, and write down the model number and all markings on the case. Then, we can analyze the parameters and provide our suggestion.
Company Name: Yangzhou Wuyue Electric Co.,Ltd
Address:Building D, Software Information Industrial Park, No.2 Huaijiang Avenue, Baoying County, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact: Lorena Qiao
Mobile: +86 153 6641 6606 / 189 2191 2633
Tel: +86 514 88986588
Fax:+86 514 8898 6599