S01 Button type is snap action and bimetallic thermostat, Bimetal trips off or on quickly to open or close the circuit when temperature reaches the prescribed value.
* Small size and easy for mounting;
* Low current sensitivity, no large temperature difference due to over current;
* Precise temperature control.
250V AC : 3A
125V AC : 6A
24V DC: 6A
Contact Resistance: ＜30mΩ
Dielectric Strength: 2KV
|Temperature Range And Tolerance|
|Operating Temperature||60~220℃， A specification for each 5℃|
|Operating Temperature Tolerance||±5℃|
|Reset Temperature||Less than 1/3 of operating temperature|
|Reset Temperature Tolerance||±15℃|
Washing Machine Motor
TUV:R 50383352 0001
1. What’s the difference between Normally Closed thermal switch and normally open thermal switch?
Normally closed thermal switch means that the contacts of thermal switch normally remain closed. When temperature increases to the set value, the contacts would open and cut the circuit OFF.
Normally open thermal switch means that the contacts of thermal switch normally remain open. When temperature rises, the contacts would close and connect the circuit ON.
We now have several models that both Normally Open and Normally Close type are optional, like 17AME, TS01, KW, KSD301, 3MPE, and so on.
2. I am an end user. Can I replace the thermal switch mounted on my appliances by myself?
Thermal switch is an industrial component. It needs professional engineers to fix or replace it. Abnormal operation might cause hazards to the applications or even operators. So, we do not suggest end users of replacing the thermal switch. We recommend the consumer to contact the local after service staff of your appliances. Then, the appliances companies can track the part number and parameters of our thermals switch and feedback us. We will send new parts to the manufacturer of appliances for the replacement accordingly.
If you are en engineer, and make sure that you could replace the failed thermal switch by yourself, please take a clear picture of thermal switch, and write down the model number and all markings on the case. Then, we can analyze the parameters and provide our suggestion.
3. What is the payment term of thermal switch?
Our acceptable payment terms of thermal switch are:
1. 100% T T with order (It is suitable for total amount less than USD20,000)
2. L/C at sight ( We would request 30% T/T with order and the balance 70% to be L/C at sight. The issuing bank of LC should be agreeed by us and total amount of thermal switch order should be more than USD20,000)
3. For the small amount, for examples less than USD5000, we may request 100% T/T to our personal account to avoid customs clearance.
4. For the sample fee, if the customer can pay the delivery cost, we will provide 5 samples for free. If the customer can not pay the delivery cost, USD100 will be charged for both sample and delivery cost.
4. What quality assurance system do you use in your factory to ensure the thermal switch quality?
1) To ensure the quality consistence of our bimetal thermal switch, we got ISO9001:2008 version certification and fulfill the system strictly. In 2012, we started to implement TS16949 system to meet the demands of automotive cusotmers.
2) The life endurance we guaranteed is based on the working enviroment and rating. Different thermal switch has different level, like 10,000 cycles, 30,000 cycles or 100,000 cycles.
3) The defective rate of our thermal switch that we promise to our customer is 100 ppm.
5. Why is your price higher than some other China manufacturers of bimetal thermostats offered, but the pictures look same?
We can guarantee that our price is competitive based on the same quality level. The quality of bimetal thermostat cannot be distinguished by the picture or appearance. To ensure the good quality consistence, we import the key raw materials like bimetal, insulation paper and contacts from USA, Japan and France.
The appearances of all these materials look same, but the quality level and price are totally different. Therefore, we believe that good quality product should have reasonable price.
Company Name: Yangzhou Wuyue Electric Co.,Ltd
Address:Building D, Software Information Industrial Park, No.2 Huaijiang Avenue, Baoying County, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact: Lorena Qiao
Mobile: +86 153 6641 6606 / 189 2191 2633
Tel: +86 514 88986588
Fax:+86 514 8898 6599
Hot Tags: button type thermal protector, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, price, for sale, free sample, made in China, Thermal Motor Protector, Food Waste Decomposer Protector, Mini Size Overload Protector, Graphene Heating Pad Thermostat, Over Current Circuit Breaker, Heating Element Protector