S01 Button type is snap action and bimetallic thermostat, Bimetal trips off or on quickly to open or close the circuit when temperature reaches the prescribed value.
* Small size and easy for mounting;
* Low current sensitivity, no large temperature difference due to over current;
* Precise temperature control.
250V AC : 3A
125V AC : 6A
24V DC: 6A
Contact Resistance: ＜30mΩ
Dielectric Strength: 2KV
|Operating Temperature||60~220℃， A specification for each 5℃|
|Operating Temperature Tolerance||±5℃|
|Reset Temperature||Less than 1/3 of operating temperature|
|Reset Temperature Tolerance||±15℃|
Washing Machine Motor
TUV:R 50383352 0001
1. What’s your smallest size of thermal switch?
For some applications that have special demands for mounting space, the size of thermal switch would be extremely important. For example, battery pack, small motor and heating tube. They have no enough room to mount a thermal switch with bigger size. We now have two models with smallest size.
1. TS05, thickness 2mm only. It is now widely used for battery overheat protection and heating tube temperature control. This super thin thickness can make it insert into the batteries or heating tubes easily. The conductive leads can be wire or nickel strip.
2. TS01-NW series. It is 8mm diameter and 2.6mm thick, even smaller than a cell battery. It is used for PCB mounting. TS01 with lead wire is used in small coil, transformer, heating tube or motor. The max temperature can be 200C.
2. Why are there two current parameters for current sensing thermal protector?
It is a confusing question for some engineers. Actually, for current sensing thermal protectors, there are two current parameters. One is rated current. It is the nominal working current. The other one is tripping off current, also called over-loading current.
For the rated current, for examples, 3A or 5A, it means that the thermal protector can not trip off under this current. It would only cut the circuit off when temperature reaches the pre-set value.
But for the tripping off current, it means that the thermal protector has to trip off very quickly, like 4 to 10 seconds under this current. It is for overload protection purpose. General speaking, the tripping off current is around triple or 4 times of rated current. For example, if the rated current is 3A, the tripping off current should be set at 9A to 15A. It is only a rough estimation. The accurate value depends on the technical requirements of mock-up test and application.
3. How can we conduct the incoming test for your thermal switch?
Incoming test for thermal switch includes temperature test under No-Load, mock-up test under load, functional test in applications and appearance inspection. Since mock-up test, functional test and appearance inspection can be easily done in the customers’ factories, we will only explain how to conduct temperature test under No-Load here.
1. Put the thermal switch inside of a test oven. The air flow speed of the oven needs to be over 200m/min
2. The measuring thermal couple should be as close to thermal switch as possible. An indicator of showing ON/OFF should be provided. The current flowing through thermal switch is less than 0.01A
3. Increasing the air temperature inside of the oven slowly. When air temperature increases to the 10C lower than the bottom tolerance limit of rated temperature value, the further temperature increasing speed has to be controlled at 0.5K/min.
4. When the temperature reaches the tolerance of thermal switch, the bimetal will actuate the contact and cut the circuit off. After that, the operator can open the cover of test oven and let the temperature decrease down. Then, the thermal switch will turn ON again.
Company Name: Yangzhou Wuyue Electric Co.,Ltd
Address:Building D, Software Information Industrial Park, No.2 Huaijiang Avenue, Baoying County, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact: Lorena Qiao
Mobile: +86 153 6641 6606 / 189 2191 2633
Tel: +86 514 88986588
Fax:+86 514 8898 6599
Hot Tags: button type thermal protector, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, price, for sale, free sample, made in China, Thermal Motor Protector, Food Waste Decomposer Protector, Mini Size Overload Protector, Graphene Heating Pad Thermostat, Over Current Circuit Breaker, Heating Element Protector