S01 Button type is snap action and bimetallic thermostat, Bimetal trips off or on quickly to open or close the circuit when temperature reaches the prescribed value.
* Small size and easy for mounting;
* Low current sensitivity, no large temperature difference due to over current;
* Precise temperature control.
250V AC : 3A
125V AC : 6A
24V DC: 6A
Contact Resistance: ＜30mΩ
Dielectric Strength: 2KV
|Operating Temperature||60~220℃， A specification for each 5℃|
|Operating Temperature Tolerance||±5℃|
|Reset Temperature||Less than 1/3 of operating temperature|
|Reset Temperature Tolerance||±15℃|
Washing Machine Motor
TUV:R 50383352 0001
1. What qaulity assurance system do you use in your factory to ensure the thermal switch quality?
1. To ensure the quality consistence of our bimetal thermal switch, we got ISO9001:2008 version certification and fulfill the system strictly. In 2012, we started to implement TS16949 system to meet the demands of automotive cusotmers.
2. The life endurance we guaranteed is based on the working enviroment and rating. Different thermal switch has different level, like 10,000 cycles, 30,000 cycles or 100,000 cycles.
3. The defective rate of our thermal switch that we promise to our customer is 100 ppm.
2. What is the warranty period of your thermal protector?
The warranty period of thermal protector we promised is not a specific time, like how many days, months or years, but the action cycles of thermal protector. Normally the life cycles ranges from 10,000 cycles to 100,000 cycles according to different models and working capacity. It is one of the most important parameters of thermal protectors. Customers can find it in the specification of different models.
The life cycles we mentioned here are only for working under rated current and voltage. If the working condition changed, the final life endurance would be also different.
3. What’s the difference between Normally Closed thermal switch and normally open thermal switch?
Normally closed thermal switch means that the contacts of thermal switch normally remain closed. When temperature increases to the set value, the contacts would open and cut the circuit OFF.
Normally open thermal switch means that the contacts of thermal switch normally remain open. When temperature rises, the contacts would close and connect the circuit ON.
We now have several models that both Normally Open and Normally Close type are optional, like 17AME, TS01, KW, KSD301, 3MPE, and so on.
Company Name: Yangzhou Wuyue Electric Co.,Ltd
Address:Building D, Software Information Industrial Park, No.2 Huaijiang Avenue, Baoying County, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact: Lorena Qiao
Mobile: +86 153 6641 6606 / 189 2191 2633
Tel: +86 514 88986588
Fax:+86 514 8898 6599