S01 Button type is snap action and bimetallic thermostat, Bimetal trips off or on quickly to open or close the circuit when temperature reaches the prescribed value.
* Small size and easy for mounting;
* Low current sensitivity, no large temperature difference due to over current;
* Precise temperature control.
250V AC : 3A
125V AC : 6A
24V DC: 6A
Contact Resistance: ＜30mΩ
Dielectric Strength: 2KV
|Temperature Range And Tolerance|
60~220℃， A specification for each 5℃
Operating Temperature Tolerance
Less than 1/3 of operating temperature
Reset Temperature Tolerance
Washing Machine Motor
TUV:R 50383352 0001
1. What’s the lowest action temperature of your bimetal thermostat?
The lowest action temperature of our bimetal thermostat is 0C. It is creep action type and the relevant model number is 17AME-H. The contact making type can be normally closed or normally open. The main function of this thermostat is to remain the temperature inside of a narrow range. For example, OFF at 5C, ON at 3C or 4C. It is widely used to temperature control device or PCB control system. The life endurance can be 100,000 cycles also. The terminal ends of this bimetal thermostat can be at the same direction or opposite direction. The insulation paper has Nomex or Nitto for your option.
The shortage of this bimetal thermostat is the current. The max working current can’t exceed 5A, normally less than 3A. Since the current is too small, we sometimes to use gilded contact to avoid contacts oxidization.
2. Why is the thermal switch with lower temperature but higher price?
There are three reasons for thermal switch with lower temperature but higher price:
1. Thermal switches with lower temperature have to use some special materials, like bimetal strip and contacts. These materials have higher cost and better quality level;
2. In the process of manufacturing, both production and testing equipment for lower temperature thermal switches are different. The equipment cost of low temperature is higher than common temperature ratings.
3. The production yield of low temperature thermal switches is lower than standard temperature rating also. It would make the final cost is much higher.
3. Why is your price higher than some other China manufacturers of bimetal thermostats offered, but the
pictures look same?
We can guarantee that our price is competitive based on the same quality level. The quality of bimetal thermostat cannot be distinguished by the picture or
appearance. To ensure the good quality consistence, we import the key raw materials like bimetal, insulation paper and contacts from USA, Japan and France.
The appearances of all these materials look same, but the quality level and price are totally different. Therefore, we believe that good quality product should have reasonable price.
Company Name: Yangzhou Wuyue Electric Co.,Ltd
Address:Building D, Software Information Industrial Park, No.2 Huaijiang Avenue, Baoying County, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact: Lorena Qiao
Mobile: +86 153 6641 6606 / 189 2191 2633
Tel: +86 514 88986588
Fax:+86 514 8898 6599