S01 Button type is snap action and bimetallic thermostat, Bimetal trips off or on quickly to open or close the circuit when temperature reaches the prescribed value.
* Small size and easy for mounting;
* Low current sensitivity, no large temperature difference due to over current;
* Precise temperature control.
250V AC : 3A
125V AC : 6A
24V DC: 6A
Contact Resistance: ＜30mΩ
Dielectric Strength: 2KV
|Operating Temperature||60~220℃， A specification for each 5℃|
|Operating Temperature Tolerance||±5℃|
|Reset Temperature||Less than 1/3 of operating temperature|
|Reset Temperature Tolerance||±15℃|
Washing Machine Motor
TUV:R 50383352 0001
1. What would happen if the working current exceeds the rated value of a thermal switch?
When the end users operate the appliances, the working current might exceed the rated value. If so, what would happen to the bimetallic thermal switch? There are some possible results:
1. The thermal switch would trip off earlier than the rated temperature. The reason is that the bigger current would generate more heat, and the bimetal would sense higher temperature than the rated value. So, it would trip off earlier.
2. The life endurance would be shorter. Bigger current would hurt both bimetal and contacts. There would be flashover between two contacts. If the current is too big, for example, 3 or 4 times of rated value, the two contacts would be stuck and could not open. That would make thermal switch malfunction, or even cause fire.
3. The thermal switch failed to action in few seconds and even burned the insulation sleeving
Therefore, it is very important for the user to operate the thermal switch correctly and try to avoid overloading the thermal switch.
2. What qaulity assurance system do you use in your factory to ensure the thermal switch quality?
1. To ensure the quality consistence of our bimetal thermal switch, we got ISO9001:2008 version certification and fulfill the system strictly. In 2012, we started to implement TS16949 system to meet the demands of automotive cusotmers.
2. The life endurance we guaranteed is based on the working enviroment and rating. Different thermal switch has different level, like 10,000 cycles, 30,000 cycles or 100,000 cycles.
3. The defective rate of our thermal switch that we promise to our customer is 100 ppm.
3. What is the warranty period of your thermal protector?
The warranty period of thermal protector we promised is not a specific time, like how many days, months or years, but the action cycles of thermal protector. Normally the life cycles ranges from 10,000 cycles to 100,000 cycles according to different models and working capacity. It is one of the most important parameters of thermal protectors. Customers can find it in the specification of different models.
The life cycles we mentioned here are only for working under rated current and voltage. If the working condition changed, the final life endurance would be also different.
Company Name: Yangzhou Wuyue Electric Co.,Ltd
Address:Building D, Software Information Industrial Park, No.2 Huaijiang Avenue, Baoying County, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact: Lorena Qiao
Mobile: +86 153 6641 6606 / 189 2191 2633
Tel: +86 514 88986588
Fax:+86 514 8898 6599