S01 Button type is snap action and bimetallic thermostat, Bimetal trips off or on quickly to open or close the circuit when temperature reaches the prescribed value.
* Small size and easy for mounting;
* Low current sensitivity, no large temperature difference due to over current;
* Precise temperature control.
250V AC : 3A
125V AC : 6A
24V DC: 6A
Contact Resistance: ＜30mΩ
Dielectric Strength: 2KV
|Temperature Range And Tolerance|
|Operating Temperature||60~220℃， A specification for each 5℃|
|Operating Temperature Tolerance||±5℃|
|Reset Temperature||Less than 1/3 of operating temperature|
|Reset Temperature Tolerance||±15℃|
Washing Machine Motor
TUV:R 50383352 0001
1. When and why do we need gold contacts of thermal switch?
1. If you need the contact resistance of thermal switch is less than 15 mOhm, you need gold contacts. The resistance of gold contacts is much smaller than silver contacts.
2. If the rated current of thermal switch is 250 mA or less, Gold contacts are necessary. It can prevent oxidation of the contacts at low current rating. Oxidation forms an insulation film on the silver contacts and low current does not arc enough to burn off the oxidation.
2. How can we conduct the incoming test for your thermal switch?
Incoming test for thermal switch includes temperature test under No-Load, mock-up test under load, functional test in applications and appearance inspection. Since mock-up test, functional test and appearance inspection can be easily done in the customers’ factories, we will only explain how to conduct temperature test under No-Load here.
1. Put the thermal switch inside of a test oven. The air flow speed of the oven needs to be over 200m/min
2. The measuring thermal couple should be as close to thermal switch as possible. An indicator of showing ON/OFF should be provided. The current flowing through thermal switch is less than 0.01A
3. Increasing the air temperature inside of the oven slowly. When air temperature increases to the 10C lower than the bottom tolerance limit of rated temperature value, the further temperature increasing speed has to be controlled at 0.5K/min.
4. When the temperature reaches the tolerance of thermal switch, the bimetal will actuate the contact and cut the circuit off. After that, the operator can open the cover of test oven and let the temperature decrease down. Then, the thermal switch will turn ON again.
3. What would happen if the working current exceeds the rated value of a thermal switch?
When the end users operate the appliances, the working current might exceed the rated value. If so, what would happen to the bimetallic thermal switch? There are some possible results:
1. The thermal switch would trip off earlier than the rated temperature. The reason is that the bigger current would generate more heat, and the bimetal would sense higher temperature than the rated value. So, it would trip off earlier.
2. The life endurance would be shorter. Bigger current would hurt both bimetal and contacts. There would be flashover between two contacts. If the current is too big, for example, 3 or 4 times of rated value, the two contacts would be stuck and could not open. That would make thermal switch malfunction, or even cause fire.
3. The thermal switch failed to action in few seconds and even burned the insulation sleeving
Therefore, it is very important for the user to operate the thermal switch correctly and try to avoid overloading the thermal switch.
Company Name: Yangzhou Wuyue Electric Co.,Ltd
Address:Building D, Software Information Industrial Park, No.2 Huaijiang Avenue, Baoying County, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact: Lorena Qiao
Mobile: +86 153 6641 6606 / 189 2191 2633
Tel: +86 514 88986588
Fax:+86 514 8898 6599
Hot Tags: button type thermal protector, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, price, for sale, free sample, made in China, Thermal Motor Protector, Food Waste Decomposer Protector, Mini Size Overload Protector, Graphene Heating Pad Thermostat, Over Current Circuit Breaker, Heating Element Protector