S01 Button type is snap action and bimetallic thermostat, Bimetal trips off or on quickly to open or close the circuit when temperature reaches the prescribed value.
* Small size and easy for mounting;
* Low current sensitivity, no large temperature difference due to over current;
* Precise temperature control.
250V AC : 3A
125V AC : 6A
24V DC: 6A
Contact Resistance: ＜30mΩ
Dielectric Strength: 2KV
|Operating Temperature||60~220℃， A specification for each 5℃|
|Operating Temperature Tolerance||±5℃|
|Reset Temperature||Less than 1/3 of operating temperature|
|Reset Temperature Tolerance||±15℃|
Washing Machine Motor
TUV:R 50383352 0001
1. What’s the difference between creep action thermostat and snap action thermostat?
According to the action type of contacts, the bimetal thermostat can be divided into creep action and snap action thermostat. General speaking, creep action thermostat can only be used for heating pad or cushion. Our WAA2 series thermostat belongs to creep action type.The function of creep action thermostat is for temperature adjustment, not for heating or over temperature protection. Only USA and Canada accept this kind of temperature controlling device. In Europe,creep action thermostat is not allowed to use. On the contrary, most of bimetal thermostats are snap action. The main purpose is over heat protection. Our KW model is snap action.
2. Why are there two current parameters for current sensing thermal protector?
It is a confusing question for some engineers. Actually, for current sensing thermal protectors, there are two current parameters. One is rated current. It is the nominal working current. The other one is tripping off current, also called over-loading current.
For the rated current, for examples, 3A or 5A, it means that the thermal protector can not trip off under this current. It would only cut the circuit off when temperature reaches the pre-set value.
But for the tripping off current, it means that the thermal protector has to trip off very quickly, like 4 to 10 seconds under this current. It is for overload protection purpose. General speaking, the tripping off current is around triple or 4 times of rated current. For example, if the rated current is 3A, the tripping off current should be set at 9A to 15A. It is only a rough estimation. The accurate value depends on the technical requirements of mock-up test and application.
3. What’s your smallest size of thermal switch?
For some applications that have special demands for mounting space, the size of thermal switch would be extremely important. For example, battery pack, small motor and heating tube. They have no enough room to mount a thermal switch with bigger size. We now have two models with smallest size.
1. TS05, thickness 2mm only. It is now widely used for battery overheat protection and heating tube temperature control. This super thin thickness can make it insert into the batteries or heating tubes easily. The conductive leads can be wire or nickel strip.
2. S01 series. It is 8mm diameter and 2.6mm thick, even smaller than a cell battery. It is used for PCB mounting. S01 with lead wire is used in small coil, transformer, heating tube or motor. The max temperature can be 220C.
Company Name: Yangzhou Wuyue Electric Co.,Ltd
Address:Building D, Software Information Industrial Park, No.2 Huaijiang Avenue, Baoying County, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact: Lorena Qiao
Mobile: +86 153 6641 6606 / 189 2191 2633
Tel: +86 514 88986588
Fax:+86 514 8898 6599
Hot Tags: button type thermal protector, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, price, for sale, free sample, made in China, Thermal Motor Protector, Food Waste Decomposer Protector, Mini Size Overload Protector, Graphene Heating Pad Thermostat, Over Current Circuit Breaker, Heating Element Protector