2BM new design overload protector has a very fast tripping action to prevent the motor temperature from being too high and a manual reset protector for automatic circuit disconnection when the motor overloads for a long time, the rotor is blocked, the voltage is too low, the temperature is too high and the air is not ventilated, It is mainly used in air motor, motor pump, commercial and industrial machinery motor, food waste disposer , fuel oil motor, power tool, vacuum cleaner, etc.
* Fully enclosed, compact size, long life span;
* High reliability and fast trip off;
* Manual reset with dual control of current and temperature;
* Very fast trip time to prevent motor temperatures from being too high;
* Specific specifications and wires can be flexibly customized according to customers’ specific requirements.
|Rated Voltage||125/250V AC|
|Control Current Range||3A~50A|
|Short Circuit Current||1000A|
|Hi-pot Test||1500V AC/Min|
|Trip off Time||4~9 seconds or as required|
* Garbage Process
* Food Waste Disposer
* Air Motor
* Motor Pump
* Commercial and Industrial Machinery Motors
* Fuel Stove Motor
* Power Tool
* Vacuum Cleaner
Company Name: Yangzhou Wuyue Electric Co.,Ltd
Address:Building D, Software Information Industrial Park, No.2 Huaijiang Avenue, Baoying County, Jiangsu Province, China
Contact: Lorena Qiao
Mobile: +86 153 6641 6606 / 189 2191 2633
Tel: +86 514 88986588
Fax:+86 514 8898 6599
1. How to select the correct temperature of a thermal switch?
A: Since the current flowing through the bimetal of thermal switch would generate heat, the action temperature selection should consider the working current.
In our factory, we normally use a testing curve to identify the suitable temperature. The following curve is only an example for 17AME series thermal switch.
Because every thermal switch could use bimetals with different resistance, the curve would be different also.
2. I am an end user. Can I replace the thermal switch mounted on my appliances by myself?
A: Thermal switch is an industrial component. It needs professional engineers to fix or replace it. Abnormal operation might cause hazards to the applications or even operators. So, we do not suggest end users of replacing the thermal switch. We recommend the consumer to contact the local after service staff of your appliances. Then, the appliances companies can track the part number and parameters of our thermals switch and feedback us. We will send new parts to the manufacturer of appliances for the replacement accordingly.
If you are en engineer, and make sure that you could replace the failed thermal switch by yourself, please take a clear picture of thermal switch, and write down the model number and all markings on the case. Then, we can analyze the parameters and provide our suggestion.
3. When and why do we need gold contacts of thermal switch?
A: 1. If you need the contact resistance of thermal switch is less than 15 mOhm, you need gold contacts. The resistance of gold contacts is much smaller than silver contacts.
2. If the rated current of thermal switch is 250 mA or less, Gold contacts are necessary. It can prevent oxidation of the contacts at low current rating. Oxidation forms an insulation film on the silver contacts and low current does not arc enough to burn off the oxidation.
4. What’s the difference between Normally Closed thermal switch and normally open thermal switch?
A: Normally closed thermal switch means that the contacts of thermal switch normally remain closed. When temperature increases to the set value, the contacts would open and cut the circuit OFF.
Normally open thermal switch means that the contacts of thermal switch normally remain open. When temperature rises, the contacts would close and connect the circuit ON.
We now have several models that both Normally Open and Normally Close type are optional, like 17AME, TS01, KW, KSD301, 3MPE, and so on.